2015 Military Bowl
To charge by phone, please call 888-841-2787 from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST 7 days a week.
Tickets are available at four price points:
- $80 (Sections 1-5, 25-32, H, G, F, E)
- $65 (Sideline Bleachers Section 5, 6, 7, 8)
- $55 (Sections A, B)
- $25 (Hill/Standing Room Only)
Free Print at Home ticket delivery is available. Print at Home tickets presented on mobile devices will not be accepted at the stadium gates—physical printed tickets are required. Other delivery options include Mail ($4.00) and Will Call ($4.50). Please note that the mail delivery option ends December 10th.
- Need to sell or exchange tickets? Click here to visit our Official Ticket Exchange with PrimeSport.
HOSPITALITY & SUITES
The Captain’s BBQ Party Tent package ($150) includes:
- Access to seating in heated tent overlooking the south end zone
- All-you-can-eat buffet
- Unlimited beverages (including beer & wine)
- Game program
- Standing Room Only Ticket
A limited number of suites may be available beginning in November. Suites 1-8 and 21-24 are priced at $6,300; Suites 11-20 are priced at $5,250. Each suite includes four parking passes and six programs. Food/beverage are not included-- arrangements can be made directly through the stadium's preferred caterer, Main Ingredient.
To sign up for our suite waiting list, please click here. Scroll to the bottom of the page for the suite waiting list entry form.
VIP TICKET PACKAGES
- Our Official VIP Hospitality Partner, PrimeSport, offers ticket packages including premium tickets and exclusive amenities such as pregame and postgame field access! Click here to find out more.
- Plan your entire trip in one click with PrimeSport, our Official Travel Package Partner. Click here for more information on Military Bowl travel packages.
- Parking passes for the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium lots are available for advanced purchase ($25). Parking must be purchased in advance to guarantee a spot in the stadium lots on gameday.
- Parking passes may be delivered via the Print at Home or Mail option.
- ACC fans with pre-purchased parking passes should enter through Gate 1 off Farragut Avenue or Gate 6 off Taylor Avenue on the Gold side of the stadium.
- American fans with pre-purchased parking passes should enter through Gates 3, 3A or 4 off Cedar Park Drive on the Blue side of the stadium.
- Handicapped parking is available (Blue side at Gate 2, Gold side at Gate 6) with a stadium parking pass + a handicapped license plate or hangtag. If a hangtag is used, the expiration date must be visible through the windshield.
- A limited number of RV passes are available for purchase ($60). RVs must enter the lot through Gate 1 off Farragut Avenue - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Parking lots open to the public at 8 a.m. on gameday.
- If available, gameday cash parking will be $40. This site will be updated as the game nears with additional information. Please note that gameday cash parking is not guaranteed and fans are strongly encouraged to purchase in advance.
- For additional information including a stadium parking map, overflow parking options and tailgating guidelines, please visit militarybowl.org/parking.
Gameday questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions and Stadium Policies.
Still need help? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.